Saturday, February 14, 2009

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Well.......:)
I was born in Espinal Veracruz, on November 30, 1986.
I have a big family because we are 6 members of family.
When a was a child I used to play with wrists an different
games with mi sister an friends...
I loved my birthday because my parents used to make
a big parties.
I often used to visit my grandparents when I was a child too.
In 1997 I won a third position in poetry. I felt happy..
I began my career of Marketing Engineer in 2004.
Four years later on January 2008 I went to Monterrey
for study an academic exchange with two friends.
There learned so much things, for example to live together
with other people. And in that same year I finished my
career on November, 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Some corrections:

    ¤I have a big family because -we are 6 members of family-. (there are 6 members in my family)

    ¤I used to play with -wrists- and different
    games with my sister an friends... (muñecas de jugar=dolls, muñeca del brazo=wrist)

    ¤my parents used -to make a big parties-. (to throw big parties, in English we don't make parties, we THROW parties)

    ¤Four years later on January 2008 I went to Monterrey -for study- an academic exchange with two friends. (to study)

    ¤-There learned so much things- (There, I learned so many things)

    See you in class.

    ReplyDelete